- Dale Rae Designs - This site has a bunch of measurement and fitting tips, all related to doll clothing.
- Doll Reader's website has a few fun and free patterns to try.
- Dolls for Joy has some fun patterns and finished photos. I've used the corset pattern for one of my Tonner dolls, and it worked beautifully.
- About.com has a couple of fun articles. These links include reviews of software, how to make a doll-sized purse, using embroidery on doll clothing, and more.
- Dolly Maker has some tips about sewing for dolls.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Sewing for 16" fashion dolls
I'm a quilter, and a new one at that. I'm not a very accomplished seamstress. However, there is something appealing to me about sewing clothes for my 16" fashion dolls. I thought I'd post some links to various sites online where you can get tips on sewing and patterns for your dolls. If you've sewn some clothing for Gene or Tyler dolls, let me know. I'd love to post your photos online.