Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Baby Doll Kit




Baby Doll Kit has arrived! My first Kit sculpt doll and first doll from the Jeremy Voss collection, I'm very pleased with this new addition. You can see my gallery of pictures here.

I love her hair. Short hair is adorable in general, but really cute on this doll. And it lies down nicely as well. Kit's dress is modern and hip, very runway fashion. It's a pink satin mini dress, strapless, with a chartreuse chiffon overlayer, topped with an oversized brown bow trim. Her shoes are adorable as well, and her accessories include a fun oversized bracelet.
I've included the promo picture from the Tonner Company website as well. My doll's hair is actually quite a bit redder (but still brunette) and also fuller than the picture shown online, but I like it quite a bit better than that picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...