- The DeeAnna Denton™ collection -- Using the athletic Lara Croft 17" figure with high heel feet, this brand new line features glamorous fifties fashion and both basic and dressed dolls.
- Sleeping Beauty -- Based on Disney's classic movie, Aurora is offered in both her pink ball gown and as Briar Rose. Maleficent is still one of my favorite villains of all time, however!
- Marley Wentworth -- New Ultrabasic dolls and adorable outfits will be available soon.
- New York City Ballet -- In addition to the previously announced Marie and Snowflake dolls, Spanish Hot Chocolate, dressed in gorgeous rich browns, golds and pastel blue is the newest delicious offering.
- Pirates of the Caribbean -- No photo is available yet, but Tia Dalma has been announced and will be coming soon.
- DC Stars -- The Women of Power series dolls, exclusive to Tonner Direct, will be coming soon. These ballroom gala versions of Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Mera and the Black Canary are limited editions, and appeal to both the comic enthusiast and fashion doll collector alike. I can't help but admire the feathers on the Black Canary's gown.
- Tyler Wentworth -- Her new fashion lines, Candy & Flowers (LE 300) and Chocolate Truffle are now available for preview online.
- Jeremy Voss -- No photo available yet, but Penny Lane (LE 250), a new dressed doll, will be available.
- Regina Collection -- New for this collection, Stella makes a new appearance in Gilt Glamour. Plus, be sure to check out Carrie's (not Layne's) latest appearance, Kir Royale.
- Wizard of Oz -- A Basic Wicked Witch of the East makes her appearance to the cast, as well as an en-pointe Emilie, who appears as Dorothy, in Chassé Down the Yellow Brick Road, in this interesting addition to Glinda En Pointe and Dance of the Witch.
- American Models -- A few new additions, including an adorable shoe three-pack, a Dinner Date outfit (including brocade pants and charmeuse top), and the Little Black Dress.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
More new releases on Tonner's website
I was thrilled to find more new releases (and photos) on Tonner's website this morning! Here is a list and a few photos, but visit the Fall/Holiday 2008 catalog for their full line: