Sunday, November 16, 2008

My first inventory of dolls...

I did my first personal inventory of my private doll collection today.  I figured it might be a good idea, seeing that it is fire season here in Southern California.  It was a little scary, and I might want to up my current renter's insurance to make sure my dolls are covered in my policy.  I did get some interesting information from my list:
  1. My most popular sculpt is Tyler (1.), followed closely by Sydney, then Shauna and Daphne are tied for third place.
  2. My most popular hair color is brunette, followed by blonde, then raven.
  3. Blue is my most popular eye color by far, followed by brown, then green.
  4. I save an average of about 35% off retail prices (on average) on my purchases over time, counting brand new, collector's, rare and used items.

1 comment:

  1. You may want to consider getting a specialty policy to cover your doll collection.

    www.collectinsure.com

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...