Thursday, February 26, 2009

Abandoned Bride


Abandoned Bride, originally uploaded by tac_stamper.

Another recent addition to my collection is Abandoned Bride. Created in the likeness of actress Keira Knightley, she portrays Elizabeth Swann in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies.

For my project, I plan to donate her dress to Elizabeth I as her marriage to England (coronation) gown, and transform Keira into the Duchess of Devonshire, one of the most gorgeous movies I have seen in the past year, The Duchess.

Feel free to examine the rest of my photos of this beautiful doll, and wonderful likeness. The dress is truly astounding in detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...