Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Where are all my personal posts, anyway?

Ashanti by alington
Ashanti, a photo by alington on Flickr.
Well, I've been a bit distracted lately. It happens. We're finally at the end of the school year, and the kids are home. My doll collection is in a dire need of a makeover!

I've finally received a much-anticipated ball-jointed doll from Iplehouse, EID Ashanti, in special real skin. She's even more gorgeous in person than I was originally expecting or hoping. Check out her photos on Flickr if you like.

Additionally, I've been going through my collection and leaning more towards a contemporary feel (if not more casual) for my dolls. That means, many of the costumes (historical and gothic, for example) have been making their way out of here. I also have been rethinking the Alice costumes, but I haven't committed to anything yet.

We've got IFDC (the International Fashion Doll Convention) coming up, and after that, the National Barbie Collectors Convention. Wow! I just can't believe how quickly things are happening.

Anyway I'll try to post more photos. I've been feeling much improved, at least health-wise--so lots of fun doll-events coming up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...