Friday, September 20, 2013

It's that time again!

The Young Sophisticate Poppy Parker
It's that time again. The kids are back in school, and I'm getting back into the swing of things. Also, I'm going through a major crisis in my doll collection, and working on several books at the same time. Finding my doll budget wanting, I've found it necessary to list a few lovely dolls for sale on the DollPage Show & Sell page again. I hope it's OK to bug you, dear readers, with my first batch of listings.

Above, you'll see I've listed the latest W Club Poppy Parker exclusive. She's never been removed from her box and includes a cute little dog as well.

Irresistible Dania Zarr
Perhaps the tan skin, platinum haired beauty Dania Zarr is more to your taste? She is also NRFB.

Royal Amelie, pink hair version - FR Nippon
A rare find and one I'm not 100% sure I want to part with, I've listed pink hair variation Royal Amelie as well. She's been carefully displayed behind glass, but is complete and has never been redressed.

Captivating Anja - Fashion Royalty
 If fancy jewels and gowns are your style, check out Captivating Anja. She's a steal at $130.

Promenade Amelie - FR Nippon
Another Japanese exclusive and new arrival for me, Promenade Amelie. She's limited to just 300, and she has the same body as Poppy Parker.

Several other items I have listed include Lady in Waiting Dania Zarr, La Reine de la Nuit and Masquerade Magic (Dressmaker Details), both from the NBCC in New Orleans. Check out all my listings here.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Allison, saying that you have a money crisis with your doll collection is QUITE redundant, m'dear!

    Every doll collector I know has a money crisis with regards to their doll collection. In my case, I think Robert Tonner is trying to make me a pauper!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...