Sunday, February 5, 2012

Steffie of the Day: Fashion Photo PJ

Fashion Photo PJ by alington
Fashion Photo PJ, a photo by alington on Flickr.
From 1978, one of my grail Steffies, Fashion Photo PJ. She's a lovely highlighted brunette, who needs a little hair help.

It turns out mine isn't exactly mint, but she's still very pretty. I love this doll. Some things that make her special to me:
  • Her gorgeous brown eyes and soft golden eye screening
  • Her ultra natural lips
  • Her naturally styled hair
  • Her turquoise Superstar jewelry
  • Her "posing" body, which reminds me just a little of the Walk Lively bodies
Did you think I was "over" Steffie? Um, yeah. I'm over Steffie like I'm over Alice. I don't see it happening. You can see more photos of her on Flickr.

4 comments:

  1. i also have a steffie i bought online, she wasnt mint but i got he for only 10$ she was a dream date pj. very pretty like yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. $10! What a steal! I really love her overall look, and congrats on a wonderful bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is gorgeous! I don't care for the Superstar era dolls, but I don't recall seeing this PJ before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! She's a collector favorite and can get pretty pricey. I really like the era, though, too. I'm pining for a Superstar Christie right now. ;)

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...