Monday, April 7, 2014

Party Stripes Cami on Polyvore

Party Stripes

Party Stripes by alison-boyd-rasmussen featuring a striped shirt

Just for fun--here's a fashion set from Polyvore based on Tonner's Party Stripes Cami. In case you want to cosplay with a Tonner Doll, I've made it easy for you!

I've recently discovered Polyvore, after avoiding it for many years, for fear of yet another social website that would be a time sink, and it turns out I was right! But I just love it. Come follow me on there, and join the fun!

Striped shirt
$28 - target.com.au


1 comment:

  1. That's what I like about this doll and outfit. She's so much like a real girl you'd see at the mall.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...