Saturday, September 27, 2014

Surprise! It's Elusive Creature Natalia Fatale!

Elusive Creature Natalia Fatale

Integrity Toys Urban Safari collection has started to arrive to dealers, and then been shipping to collectors. I was unable to control myself this past season, and I ordered quite a few dolls from this line. I'd intended to keep just the outfits from some of the dolls, and then resell the dolls.

My original favorite of the line was Adele, Vivid Encounter, and she is amazing. The doll shown above, Elusive Creature Natalia Fatale, was one of the dolls I'd intended to resell nude. However, after receiving her, and experiencing her in person, I have to say she might indeed be the favorite from the collection.

Her hair might be the winning factor for me, I have to admit. It's super soft, long, blond waves--and perfect. That, combined with her tan skin, is very California--and very Barbie--so it was quite a shock to me to see this character done in such a soft way. (I might change her lip color--I don't quite see how they fit in with this doll, though when viewed with the rest of the collection, they look fine.)

I already knew I'd love her outfit. To me, a great IT outfit is one that can be mixed and matched with others--and this one goes great with pieces from Fashion Explorer Vanessa Perrin as well as others from the Urban Safari line. I love the mesh shirt, and the adorable box pleat skirt is cute, too. The pocket detail on the vest is nicely done, also.

Elusive Creature Natalia Fatale

And of course--she has fantastic accessories. A snakeskin purse is a necessity for dear Natalia, I'm sure, but I love the enamel bangles and earrings--earrings, even though they aren't entirely necessary with her hat (not my fave) and hair.

Elusive Creature Natalia Fatale

The boots are amazing, too. They actually do not zip in the back, and still, they were super easy to put on. I was delighted, since I tend to break every single doll shoe I touch.

You can see additional photos on Flickr. I'm pretty sure you can still find Natalia from a few dealers--she's limited to 800, and I saw her from Toni's Collectibles for $145, which still cheaper than the Dollpage and some eBay listings.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you about the lip colour not being the best choice with the neutral tones of her outfit and the summery feel to the collection. But then I started to see her redressed in a great red outfit like "Noveau Regime Tatyana" or "Red Zinger Dania Zarr". That would make fabulous Christmas or Valentine's day theme photos.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...