Saturday, March 1, 2008

Wishlist update...

I've discovered another doll I'd like to add to my collection. Her name is Blushing Queen from the 2007 Alice in Wonderland collection. She's wearing a strapless silk shantung gown in pale pink and a wrap. I love, love, love her hair. She has a pink strand woven into her up-do, according to the Tonner Doll Company's website description.
I haven't seen any of these listed for sale on Ebay; in fact, as I've been searching for her, I've only found a single store that claims to carry this doll, listed at retail price. She was a limited edition of 300, so perhaps she's sold out. Wow, I love her hair!
Photos courtesy Tonner Doll Company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...