Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Au Milieu de l'Hiver Tyler in real life

The newest glamour doll in my collection, this lovely Tyler has won over my heart.  I haven't been thrilled with her makeover till now.  She can do avant garde anytime, as far as I'm concerned.
This limited edition doll is one of 100 pieces.  She is a more macabre version of the Winter Solstice American Model, and she's just lovely.  Her bright face just read glamour and red carpet.  The silhouette of her gown is unique and lovely.    Her heavy faceup is balanced by dark red lips and nails.  And while some collectors wouldn't go for the over-the-top hat, I really like it.  It fits my style and the general feel of the doll as well.  
This Tyler has attitude!
Check out her promo shot here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...