Friday, October 10, 2008

Rapunzel in Real Life

My exclusive FAO Rapunzel arrived today.  While she isn't exactly what I was expected, She has more than exceeded my expectations.  She's really gorgeous, and I deem her a must-have for fairy tale fans.  My girls have gone crazy over her as well.

I have more real life pictures posted in my gallery, if you'd like to check her out.  Get her while you can--she's a limited edition of 100 only, so she'll sell out quickly!  Sign up for FAO's mailing list in the month of October, and they will send you a coupon for 20% off your first order, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...