Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Paparazzi Bait



I'm officially smitten.

I've finally seen the crossed over to the dark side and crossed the official "scale" line. I have to say, Integrity Toys dolls photograph beautifully. To see the rest of Adele's photoshoot, visit my Flickr gallery.

A limited edition of 1200 dolls, Adele Makeda is wearing Hollywood Torch Song. I just cannot believe the details that went into her outfit, specifically her tiny little feet and separated toes. She includes a necklace, bracelet, earrings and glamorous sunglasses as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...