Friday, January 29, 2010

Fantastic Mr. Fox


Fantastic Mr. Fox, originally uploaded by alington.
My second ever face-up attempt--please be kind!--is on a DollZone Fox 16 cm limited with yellow skintone. I am fairly happy with how he turned out, and I think I'm ready to seal him with my next shipment of Mr. Superclear.

He's wearing a new set of blue acrylic eyes, too. He's only 16cm tall. So cute!

Mr. Fox is my very first boy doll (really!) and my first anthro. I think he's both a little bit freaky and cool at the same time--and I loved doing his face-up. It was so much fun!

See before photos here, and some more after photos on my Flickr photostream as well.

2 comments:

  1. He looks awesome! I'd never seen one of these little guys before, I thought he came like that! Amazing work:) And I think he's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me try again!

    Thanks! :) You can get them with a face-up, but I bought this guy blank. Thought I should give it a try myself. You use chalks and watercolor pencils--it's really kind of fun. (I'm SO not artistic!) :)

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...