Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Spring cleaning part 1


At the risk of jinxing it, I've been feeling much better lately, and started the grueling process of spring cleaning. I've just finished posting my first batch of for-sale dolls on the DollPage, including (above) Midnight Star Elise Jolie and (below) Quick Curl Cara.

Some of the dolls I'll be posting are very difficult for me to sell, I find, but my collection has just been moving into another direction.

I have posted Fashion Royalty dolls and quite a few Barbies, including several Steffie dolls that appeared in my book. I hope they can find a new home!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...