SDCC has updated some policies to the 2014 Comic Con, including some rather important details regarding registration on their website. Read it for all the details, but here's what I've gathered:
- If you attended last year and still have your 2013 badge, you can participate in 2014 badge preregistration. If you're eligible, you'll be notified via email 48 hours before the pre-reg starts.
- Open online registration for the general public (including professionals and guests, exhibitors, volunteers, staff, and press) will happen at a later date.
- Only single-day passes will be sold in 2014, and you can only purchase the preview night (Thursday) if you purchase Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday badges.
- When you preregister, you can register for up to three people, including yourself, as long as each person has his or her own eligible member ID.
- Prices have increased, I have heard, over last year. Thursday, Friday and Saturday are $45 for adults, Sunday is $30, and preview night is $30. (Discounts are available for juniors, seniors and military, plus kids under 12 are free with a paying adult.)
See all the info for yourself on the SDCC website.