Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Secret in Roxie Wig


Secret in Roxie Wig, originally uploaded by alington.

Secret, my MSD-sized (17" tall) resin ball-jointed doll by Goodreau Doll, is trying on a new wig I got by Monique. The wig is called Roxie, and it's a sassy short style in peach blonde. I love it! It really brings out Secret's dark blue eyes.

Secret is still dressed in the Alice in Wonderland OOAK outfit created by Michele Hardy. Here, she's nervously playing with the heart necklace charm.

You can see the complete photo shoot on my Mobile Me gallery, or a few select photos on my Flickr photostream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...