Monday, September 10, 2012

And the winner is...


The prize: One of my latest publications, Steffie: Out of the Box. This is an unauthorized soft cover visual reference book on Mattel's Steffie sculpt. I use all my own photography, and it could be considered to be a little, well, artsy.


The back of the book - actually, one of my favorite dolls. This is a Miss America, Quick Curl Brunette, who has been restyled by Roberta Marino.


We had nine participants in our drawing last week. Thanks so much for reading The Fashion Doll Review and participating!


According to the theme, I thought I use a Barbie cup for the container. I seem so organized, don't I? Just don't look at the rest of my house, or notice how closely cropped my photos are.


Oh--the anticipation. I have to include one of these photos, of course.


And our winner is... Ada in Romania! I believe one of our wonderful contributors had the pleasure of meeting Ada in person at the Italian Doll Festival this past year. Ada, if you would contact me at alison at fashiondollreview dot com (well, with the @ symbol and . of course) with your mailing address, that would be great! I'll get your book out ASAP!

To the rest of you, thanks ever so much for participating. I realized today that drawings are one of my favorite things about doing this blog and I don't do enough of them, so keep your eyes peeled.

Also, if you would like to purchase a copy of my book, you can contact me at the above address. The retail price is $20 plus shipping. It's also available on Amazon.com, and also on Amazon Europe, so that might be a cheaper option for some of you as well.

Incidentally... in the last week, we've had about 10,000 page views (and no, I don't count my own). That's fantastic!


Our most popular post is on Monster High dolls. Would you all like to see more posts about these dolls? Any other requests?

Also, are you aware of our sister blog, BJDs for Beginners? I've moved all the BJD-related posts over to that blog, since I was clogging up the fashion doll section a little heavily with BJD items.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! OMG! This is the best wedding present ever!! I had my wedding on Sunday so thank you very much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember--Kathie mentioned! Congratulations on your marriage! :)

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...