Friday, September 14, 2012

Got Amazon Prime?

If you do, and if you're part of Kindle's Lending Library... I need a favor!


Would you mind downloading a free copy of Steffie: Out of the Box for testing? I'd love to hear your feedback.

I don't own a Kindle Fire, but I'd love to hear your opinion on several devices. This is my first attempt at a digital book--and you'd think the portability would be easy. But graphics, well--not so much. I've decided that, at least for the iPad reader, the photos are too small. However, I probably won't be able top upload the corrected version today, as my computer is being "fixed." (My DH is off  work today.)

Thanks!

Update:

So--I believe I was able to upload a new Kindle file, which should be live by tomorrow morning. Perhaps for you Apple iPad/Kindle Fire viewers, it might be best to wait till then to view. I'll keep you posted.

The issue is a small problem with the preview application versus what I see in my word processor versus what the device will actually show. I'm hoping it's all fixed now! :) There is a reason I didn't major in software engineering, I see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...