Thursday, September 20, 2012

Today's commerce...


Be sure to check out my DollPage Show & Sell listings today... if you're in a shopping mood. I've posted a few more items for sale before the Integrity Toys convention, and I'll be leaving Tuesday next week.

My newest arrivals are the latest Fall Seasonal Essential with pink hair, High Envy Erin, and Truly, Madly, Deeply Agnes. I also have the Barbie steamer trunk from convention and My Generation Chip Farnsworth III. You can see all my listings here.

Thanks for looking!



1 comment:

  1. Dolls are exclusives and very beautiful :))) Congratulations !
    Greetings from Poland :)

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...