Thursday, September 20, 2012

She's Not There

She's Not There by alington
She's Not There, a photo by alington on Flickr.
She's Not There is here (?) and she's adorable!

Probably my favorite Poppy Parker doll from this year's collection, I adore her cropped blonde hair and blue eyes. I know, I may be one of the only fans of the white eye liner, but wasn't it sort of a fad in the 1960s? (I actually still use it--or silver--sometimes, too.)

I also think her nude lips are fantastic.

My one complaint/warning would be that her stockings run--so be careful when and if you put them on--notice her boots already look a little pink, and that's just from transfer from my hands. She didn't ship with them on, fortunately.

I think she'll be fun for redressing, too.

More photos on Flickr.


2 comments:

  1. This Poppy Parker is very beautiful; she has fantastic dress and shoes :))) I like her lips :)
    You take great photos!
    Greetings from Poland :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poppy is such a cute sculpt! I honestly think it would be very difficult to make an ugly Poppy.

    Now, if she would only quit selling out before I have the dolly bux to get hold of one...

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...