Monday, September 10, 2012

Flourish Antoinette

Flourish Antoinette by alington
Flourish Antoinette, a photo by alington on Flickr.
I can't believe I haven't posted photos of Flourish Antoinette by Tonner Doll Company on the blog yet, but she slipped by!

So here she is, in all her glory. For those of you curious about her hair--she has a perfect updo in golden blonde. Her dress--simply fabulous. Her belt is separate as well.

I love her delicate makeup, golden eyeshadow with blue liner just in her lower waterline of her eye. I just love this doll.

You can see more photos on Flickr.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, that IS a pretty gal! What I like is that there are the little clear elatic straps. With a skirt that heavy, that is just BEGGING for a peekaboob, especially since Antoinette doesn't have much on top to hold up that bodice.

    I loved the rest of the pictures on Flickr, but I am rather surprised that Lily, Nico, Chanel and Bear didn't show up for a PhotoBomb or two.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...