Friday, December 23, 2011

BJD for Beginners book winner is...

Keilee L. from Arkansas!

I know I'm a little late, but better late than never! I got a little distracted yesterday.

This is from our Facebook fan page drawing. If you didn't win, you still have a chance. Just enter your first name and last initial and state or country in a comment on this post. I'll do the drawing as soon as our Google followers reach 300. (They are at 299 today!)

If you link back to either of my blogs (this one or BJDs for Beginners), you get two extra entries!

2 comments:

  1. I hope my entry is valid because I did a comment and then joined witch pushed it to 300 but it says you have to review my comment first

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I just now saw this (was offline for a bit because of holidays and such). How do I get in touch with you to get the book?

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...