Wednesday, December 14, 2011

WIN at the Fashion Doll Review - through Google

It's time for another prize drawing.

I've noticed our Google followers have reached 296. When the total number of followers reach 300, I will raffle off a free copy of my book, Ball-Jointed Dolls for Beginners. This is a free drawing, no purchase necessary!

Receive an extra entry for the drawing for linking to The Fashion Doll Review from your blog or website.

Receive one more entry for posting a link to my BJD-related website, BJDs for Beginners, on your blog or website. Feel free to download the graphics provided, or use a text link. If you need help posting a link, let me know.

To enter, leave a comment below this post, including your first name and last initial, and state or country you are located. International players are welcome, too.

If you've posted link(s) on your blogs, post a separate entry for each link, including the website where my link is posted.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the oppurtunity! I'll be adding links to my blog and website later - I'd been meaning to link your sites anyway since they're so helpful. (:

    Keilee L.
    Arkansas, USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. This would be very helpful since I want to know about this. One more book to the library won't be a problem!
    Elisa E.
    California, USA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria M.
    Denmark (Europe)

    Super-interested in getting this book, so I figured I'd enter here, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Book seems awesome and I'd love to get it
    Dylan D.
    New York, USA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the giveaway.

    Maggie L.
    New York, USA

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...