Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Doll Duels - you must play with this site!

Tonner Doll Company has released a really fun part of their new website, due to be released in full on January 3, 2012. Doll Duels is a giant photo library of owner photos of Tonner-only dolls. You can see

  • Real life photos of actual owner dolls, sorted by category, including repainted dolls and link to their websites and eBay stores,
  • Pairs of two random photos, side by side, in which you can vote for your favorite picture (or choose "Draw," if you just can't decide),
  • The Leaderboard, which shows you the most popular photos of the minute, and
  • You have to option to submit your best photos of your favorite Tonner dolls.

Go play! I have to confess, I can't stay away! Read more about it on Tonner Doll's blog (that's my photo of DeeAnna Denton!), and visit the site yourself (and vote for my photos, LOL!) at DollDuels.com.

I'd love to hear your comments!

1 comment:

  1. It's so fun, just looking at tons of great photos of dolls! I just added a few of my own photos, too - we'll see how they do!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...