Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Honey, I shrunk Abby!


I recently created a mini wardrobe for a Peak's Woods Cue, at the request of friend, and fellow FDR blogger, Kathie. The doll was a Christmas present for Kathie's daughter, Sarah, who loves the show NCIS, and especially the character Abby Sciuto. As soon as a wig and boots were found by Kathie, it was up to me to dress her in clothes that Abby would wear.



Along with some mix & match separates, I had to include some leather and metal jewelery, a white NCIS lab coat, and a tiny ID badge (my favorite part of the entire thing!).

I'll let the photos tell the rest!








Abby and Sarah meet on Christmas morning!

2 comments:

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...