Thursday, June 21, 2012

How do you feel about multi-tasking?


Generally speaking, are you a multi-tasker? As it turns out, I'm not so much. However, I do go in productive creative spurts that border on mania. Well, perhaps these spurts could be described that way. Possibly another way to describe this phenomenon is inspiration and procrastination--combined with artificially and unrealistically set goals.

Or maybe I just really don't want to do the laundry.

I uploaded the proof for my next project, the next in the Out of the Box series, all about Mattel's Steffie sculpt late last night, after I received the proof via UPS for Alice: Out of the Box.

My goals are:

  • Finish Steffie: Out of the Box by Barbie convention. 
  • Finish Alice: Out of the Box in time for IFDC. 
  • Stay off the news.

We shall see.

Really, though. It makes me wonder why I'm doing this. Wanting to throw all PDF-related products out the window, never to be seen again? Terrible reviews on Amazon? $2 per book?

No! Because I love dolls, I love photography, and I love writing, darn it! Tears and all.


5 comments:

  1. Wow, you are publishing! Amazing! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can call my seat-of-the-pants Create Space mess thing "publishing," then, why yes! :) I am! :) LOL!

    And thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have demanding dolls… I mean dolls (“demanding dolls” is synonymous) and a real life, then yes, one must multitask.

    I’ve never been fond of the Steffie sculpt, but your photo makes her look current and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate multi-tasking! Allows me to make multiple mistakes in the same time it used to take to make only one.

    I will say that I am TOTALLY envious of your ability to produce beautiful, well-written books, and actually have the courage to publish! I do not have the nerve, because I just can't get a project to finish to my satisfaction.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know your cover photo is my all time favorite. True eye candy!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...