Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tonner Convention goodies for trade

Animal Magnetism by alington
Animal Magnetism, a photo by alington on Flickr.
Hi all,

I've got a few Tonner convention goodies for sale or trade available. You can see my original post here on Prego. I'll also be posting on the DollPage in a few moments as well. I have:

If you aren't set up on Prego, you can register here, or you can wait just a few moments, and I'll update my DollPage listings.

I have quite a few trades on my wish list as well, which I will also be posting! Thanks for looking.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...