Sunday, June 24, 2012

My pathetic attempt at doll sales.

So... you know those annoying dolls-for-sale posts you've been seeing lately? The point: to get a little extra spending money for the upcoming Barbie convention.

Here's a brief update:

First, every person who I've dealt with so far has just been nothing short of angelic. Thank you!

Second, I have to confess that my goal has fallen short. Instead of getting more money, I've actually gotten more dolls. I've been trading, trading, and trading. While I have managed to sell a few, I've ended up trading far more. I've been able to add several grails--like, the I'll-never-be-able-to-own-one-of-these--to my collection. It's fantastic!

But at the same time... well, what can I say? LOL!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So long as you don't have to say something like, "Um, honey, about this month's mortgage payment..." I think you're doing all right.

    If I were not up to my neck at this moment, I would ask what you had available, and at least make you offers for an exchange for dolls for money.

    So much for my New Year's resolution, AGAIN. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...