Wednesday, June 13, 2012

More dolls on the secondary market...

I've continued adding to my for-sale listings on my DollPage show and sell listings. My two newest arrivals:

  • Nude (but as yet never-removed-from-box) Rocking Ever After Lilith from the W Club exclusive Rock Wedding, by Integrity Toys and
  • NRFB Isn't It Romantic? Poppy Parker as Sabrina--she is is brown-eyed girl of the bunch and just gorgeous.
I still have many other items listed for sale--can you tell I have another convention coming up?--and while I do have some trades listed, I'm a little more choosy in those trades than I have been in the past.

I'm looking for a few outfits, and a stunning Tyler. You can see my complete want-to-trade list here. Thanks for looking, and thanks for your support!

2 comments:

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...