Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Today's Momoko Azone ver

Another Momoko has been announced from Petworks.  She is "Today's Momoko Azone version" with long straight blond hair and bangs.  She is a honey face Momoko with a simple one piece outfit.  She will be released in summer 2013 for 16,500 yen.  What do you think of the new Momoko?

Want some special designs for you Momoko?  I provide lots of dolly attire.  Support an artist!  Visit my website (MegannArt) for an Etsy shop, Twitter, Facebook (with occasional discounts), Pinterest page, and much more.
 
Pictures courtesy of Petworks.

3 comments:

  1. She's cute, but not the one for me, I'm not a fan of the lips that don't look like they're painted at all.

    http://travelingtwig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is pretty but I think Petworks is going a tad overboard with the Honey face. The last three releases also featured this face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she's cute. I love her lips!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...