Sunday, May 11, 2014

Display

Display

I've been doing a little reorganization in my display cabinets lately. This was one my former Steffie shelves. Now, as you can see, I have a few other dolls in there along with Steffie as well. Notice my collection of Arnaldo Restorations is growing?

I've been going through a like-it-versus-love-it phase again, trying to rearrange my collection, redress dolls, and make things less crowded overall. I'm having lots of fun, actually. You can see a few additional photos on Flickr, showing my work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...