Monday, May 19, 2014

Integrity Toys new release - Tulabelle


I was delighted with Integrity Toys' latest Tulabelle release--designed by David Buttry. I think this 16" doll has a lot of spunk, and I think her fashion sense is amazing. Additionally, her fashions fit my Chicline Fairyland dolls, and there is a dealer in Austin (Treasure Dolls) who offers splits, so I have preordered every one of these fashions. They are to die for!

I know Ed at Happily Ever After still has these dolls available for preorder. He charges $25 for deposit for these dolls. Also, Treasure Dolls offers these dolls for sale, and also will split these if you're looking for just the nude doll.

First up, and possibly my favorite, is French Kissed. She is limited to 300 and retails for $140, which is slightly more than last year, I believe. She will be released in late summer of 2014--approaching the IT convention, I'm afraid.

She has platinum hair with rooted eyelashes and uses the Japan skin tone. Her outfit includes a pleather skirt, sheer blouse, cropped tweed jacket, and black fishnet stockings. Accessories are multi-chain necklace, cross earrings, pink platform shoes, black fingerless gloves, and a black clutch.




At the webinar, Touch of Grace was voted fan favorite. She's limited to 300 and retails for $140, with a late summer delivery date. She is a Japan skin tone with rooted bright auburn curls and hand applied lashes.

Her outfit includes a sheer blouse with oversized sleeves, pleather bustier, slim fit pants, bow-trimmed pumps, and heirloom jewelry (a necklace, ring and earrings), and an embroidered purse.





I think the cutest name in this collection is Player Slayer. You can totally tell the designers were having fun. I love this doll! She retails for $140 and with an edition size of 300.

She uses the Japan skin tone with golden blond hair with light brown low-lights, and gorgeous blue eyes with applied eye lashes. She wears twill pants with gold buttons on the legs, a torn sleeveless shirt with faux leather strap details, a faux fur coat, gold platforms, hoop earrings, bracelets, brooch, chain necklace, and carries sparkling sequin purse.




Front Row is the last, but not least of the collection. She is David Buttry's favorite because of her gorgeous hand-me-down coat, which makes another appearance this release (in Poppy Parker's line). She is limited to 300 and retails for $140, with a release date of late summer.

She uses the Japan skin tone with a raven up-do, gorgeous green eyes and applied lashes. She includes a magnificent gold trench coat, which she has had relined in her signature color--purple. Additionally, she is wearing a two-piece top and skirt with gold lace overlay with pleather raglan sleeves, a faux corset-style belt, short black boots, gold earrings, bangle bracelets, cat eye sunglasses, a necklace, and a purple and gold clutch.




Photos are property of Integrity Toys.

2 comments:

  1. Last year the basic dolls were $115 and the dressed dolls were $150, so this is actually a slight reduction in price. I love Touch of Grace and Front Row! It almost makes up for how much I detest the Poppy collection this year. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh--well, that's good then. I guess I looked at Vero and considered to be a pretty basic doll for the price. :)

    I'm sorry you aren't thrilled with Poppy. I think the line is pretty cute, and I wasn't thinking I'd like the theme at all, but I was really pleasantly surprised. I will probably redress most, but there are a lot of great outfit pieces, I think!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...