Sunday, July 12, 2009

Any Australian Readers?? Free Barbie with subscription!

If you love fashion magazines, I just saw a post about this deal on another list. It's too expensive for me (since I live in the States!), but maybe it would be better if you live in Australia.
Subscribe to Vogue Australia, and your subscription will include a free Shopgirl Barbie, valued at AU$119.95. It's AU$75 for the year, AU$40 for six months if you live in Australia. If you're in the States (like me), it's AU$170 (about $132 US) for the year (and only a year is available).

I have to admit--Vogue is one of my favorite free-time reads, though, especially non-US versions of the magazine... and I'm sorely tempted!
Photo courtesy Mattel.

2 comments:

  1. yup... done and done! I think the members of the ABC Doll Club in Australia have gobbled up most of these dolls already hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! So glad to hear it. (I only wish it weren't so darned expensive to ship Vogue Australia to the States or I would subscribe as well!!) :)

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...