Friday, July 3, 2009

Updated shipping schedule at Tonner...

The Tonner shipping schedule was updated on June 30 (sorry, my husband has been on vacation this week--hence my slower posting), and here are some updates for you:
  • The Woman is Certain - end of July
  • Miss Piggy Basic - middle of August
  • Miss Piggy Takes Manhattan - middle of August
  • Antoinette Symphonic - beginning of August
  • Obsessed - end of July
  • Dramatic - end of July
  • Sensual - middle of August
  • Clark Gable as Rhett Butler - beginning of August
Items now in stock
  • Bubbling with Charm
  • Antoinette Bloom
  • Antoinette Spice
  • Mannequins (all)
  • Influential
  • Frivolous
  • The Sun
  • Private Affair
I have a few new arrivals to share with you as well, including some real life photos of the Sun and Antoinette's Frivolous outfit. Plus my made-over Rapunzel is complete. But I will be sharing these next week, I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...