Friday, July 10, 2009

Harmoni in Going Green


Harmoni in Going Green, originally uploaded by alington.
Here are a few more photos of Harmoni, a Butterfly Child BJD by Berdine Creedy. She dressed her in her original outfit, Going Green, and wearing one of her two original wigs, Hannah in bleach blonde and lime green (by Monique Gold).

These photos are the first photos I have taken of my dolls outside in our backyard, but they definitely won't be my last. I have decided I love outdoor photos of dolls--they have great light, and they are lots of fun. But I have to admit I was a little afraid the resin doll would fall over on the concrete and either chip or scratch--neither of which happened.

You can see a few more photos of Harmoni on Flickr or see the full photo shoot with larger photos on my Mobile Me gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...