Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Emphatic Antoinette in Hypnotic


Emphatic Antoinette in Hypnotic, originally uploaded by alington.

Here is lovely Antoinette Emphatic, one of my new additions, whom I purchased as a split (from Dreamcastle Dolls), dressed in Hypnotic. She's just got a gorgeous face, I think--perfect smokey eyes, even without painted lashes.

I'm also trying out the new background in my bedroom--red walls (woo hoo). So please pardon the exposure issues.

You can see more photos of this doll on Flickr, or larger photos of her on Mobile Me.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo! Aren't the Antoinette's cool! Definitely the best line IMO ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! (I really do love Antoinette's details!)

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...