Tonner Direct has several new arrivals, including two new exclusive dolls:
- Ultra Basic™Simon Chase™, a limited edition of 300 dolls, is shipping now, and is priced at a reasonable $54.99. No stand or shoes are included with Ultra Basic dolls.
- Madame Myst, a limited edition of 150, is the fortune teller from the Sinister Circus line. She was created for the Modern Doll Collectors Convention (I think), and is available for sale for $189.99. I love her darker skin tone and gray hair. She is so tempting!
- It Was a Very Good Decade Tyler Wentworth, LE 150, from Tyler's Anniversary celebration, $295. An auburn Tyler sculpt dressed in a gold sequined gown lined in purple.
- A Perfect Ten Tyler, LE 200, from Tyler's Anniversary celebration, $195. A gorgeous brown-eyed blonde (up-do), in a fancy black couture gown.
- Flexi-Pose™ Agnes Dreary™, LE 200, on sale for $112.
- Cut Your Losses, LE 150, $159.99. From the Sinister Circus line, Hal Jordan head sculpt, scaled to match Matt's 17" body, knife-thrower themed outfit.
- Bon Voyage Joan Crawford, LE 150, from the Hollywood Ahoy convention, on sale for $149.99. Brunette doll dressed in a pale blue traveling suit, "fur" coat, and oversized hat.