Thursday, September 29, 2011

Items for sale at the DollPage Show & Sell site

If you aren't familiar with the DollPage, it's a great place to sale your dolls--for free!

I've started with my NRFB items, including some recent additions to my Steffie collection, due to a lack of space. I've also got a never-removed-from-box Monster High 5-doll set, which includes an exclusive Gloom Beach Ghoulia Yelps (in addition to Cleo, Draculaura, Clawdeen and Frankie) listed, as well as a Target exclusive Barbie Basic Model 03 from this year's Collection red.

For the eclectic collector in all of us, check out Birthday Party Barbie from 1998. She's also NRFB, and I swear, you won't find another doll like her. (In our house, we call her Blow Up Barbie.) She's kind of everything I love about dolls, all rolled into one.

But I realized recently that I don't really do well with NRFB items. And I'm in the process of rearranging my display space. I'll have more items listed later on. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...