- Probably the best deal ever, listed at just $109 for a starting bid:
10 CLASH OF THE TITANS BY ROBERT TONNER, NEW, NEVER BEEN REMOVED FROM BOXThe photo, however is for a single doll. I believe her name might be Io.
- Interesting information about this lovely In Bloom nude Antoinette, and not so funny, which is that she has a stain around her ankles from her blue pantyhose. I haven't had a doll with dark hose stain for at least a year. Is it because I'm in a desert climate? Any other experience with this doll?
- Fun stuff with new real-life photos of the lovely Allure Antoinette--I loved her promos, but wow! She is gorgeous!
- The new In The City Dynamite Girls are showing up on eBay... keeping in mind these girls retail for $60, here is You Sexy Thing Jasper starting at $125, Mighty Real Reese at $80 (she's adorable!), and Good Times Dayle starting at $80. As of this post, Hot Stuff Cruz is at $109.49.
- You'll be able to see fashion shots of Poppy on FDR soon, but if you can't wait, here's Foto Fab and Perfectly Purple. Hit Single Darla Daley is an adorable surprise as well.
- OMG--It's Ready, Steady, Go Poppy Parker! 11 hours left and still $175!
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Notes on various eBay posts...
Yesterday was my birthday, and I spent a lot of the day wasting it online. I was browsing eBay--you know, research--and I came across some eBay auctions that were interesting to me as a collector and enthusiast.