Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Melissa is broke! Episode 6: Equa


"Why is that crazy Melissa always trying to sell things?"

I will tell you exactly why! I am not very good with money, which is bad when you don't have much of it to begin with! My husband and I are in the process of closing on a condo, and, as you might expect, are strapped for cash. As a result, I am attempting to turn around she who receives the least amount of attention around my house - a beautiful OOAK custom Susie doll named Equa the Messenger by Cholo Ayuyao.

I received this doll at last year's IFDC, and she is just stunning. The only issue is she is really the only true fashion doll that I own, and since she is OOAK, I am very afraid of anything bad happening to her. As a result, she has spent the better part of her dolly life safely stored in her lovely box.

It is definitely a shame to see her go, but I will be happy knowing that she is receiving more attention in another dolly fan's collection.

You can bid on Equa, the Messenger here.

Happy bidding, and best of luck to all Susie fans out there!

1 comment:

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...