Friday, May 4, 2012

Ashleigh in Court Gown

Ashleigh in Court Gown by alington
Ashleigh in Court Gown, a photo by alington on Flickr.
Warming up again for some photography... I've been playing around with Topaz filters in Adobe Elements. I usually just use iPhoto and do basic color correction in my photography.

Two Daydreamers Ultimate Glamour Ashleigh in Elizabeth Swann's Court Gown and a Kemper wig is modeling here. She is wearing lovely jewels by Facets by Marcia, I believe.

I really hope to see a new resin BJD at Tonner Convention--not to put on any pressure... but I'd DIE if it were Toucan! I am really loving this size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...