Thursday, May 17, 2012

Dolls I miss...


Bordeaux Tyler Wentworth is a Paris Fashion Doll Festival doll from 2002. She was in my collection for a long while, and I sold her quite some time ago. She's dressed in a fabulous silk 1920s era flapper dress. It's so adorable!

If you like this doll, you can still find her for sale on Doll Expo. Click on Online Shop, then on Tonner Dolls, under Tyler. She is 95 Euros plus shipping. (I think they may be having issues with the English language version of the site, so use the French version and Google translate if needed.) They have great customer service, and lots of hard to find fabulous dolls!

My doll collection is pretty fluid, but I find that fluidity often brings nostalgia with it sometimes. I'm hoping to add a fabulous new resin Tonner to my collection this weekend. We shall see!


2 comments:

  1. When I purchased a doll from there, the shopping cart wouldn't work for some reason. I contacted Kathy, and she sent me an invoice via Paypal very quickly, given the time difference. It was a great transaction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barb, I had the pleasure of sitting with Kathy at the Tonner convention this past weekend! She is even nicer in person! :) And, I hear she will be attending the Barbie Convention and IFDC this year as well!

      Delete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...