Monday, May 28, 2012

Jaqueline Frost - per Jim Dandy

Meet Jacqueline Frost - as interpreted by Jim Dandy.

I had the honor and privilege of meeting Jim Dandy at Tonner Con this year. He actually insets glass eyes in vinyl dolls for fun--and I fell in love with many of his creations this year.

This year, Duchess (Jacqueline Frost) is my lucky new addition. She is probably my very favorite convention doll. I just adore her!

She has blue glass eyes and eye lashes, which gives her a really unique look.

My advice: If you get the chance to pick up a Jim Dandy doll that you love--drop everything else and DO IT! He's such a great guy! His work is amazing. You will LOVE it! :)

(Thanks, Jim--she is just PERFECT.)

More photos of Flickr.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I agree with you that Jim Dandy's dolls with inset glass eyes are exceptional. I own 3 and feel they are very special indeed. Once you have 1, you want more. Highest praises for Jim Dandy.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...