Monday, May 21, 2012

Resources for Flights of Fancy: Tonner Con 2012

The Flamingo - Tonner Convention souvenir, Cami sculpt, LE300
Resources first, as these are probably the most important:

Tonner Doll's blog is your top source for information. As I have seen, there were several very informative posts on the event, which were done practically real-time, I'm pretty sure by Joanne, who was on her feet, smiling, cheerful and in costume for every event. Kevin, Tonner's social media director, has also done a great job with updating the blog with attendee tweets and photos, too.

I really cannot believe how quickly these posts were available--I wasn't working at these events, and I was exhausted at the end of the day! Fabulous job. Here is a quick recap of what's available:

Next, more photos from Tonner's Facebook page: You can see lots of photos from the various events, workshops and candids as well. You can even spot me in one or two or three or maybe four.

Dreamcastle Dolls has a fantastic photo review, including all the promotional photos of the dolls, online now. (Plus, they are great to shop from as well!)

Did you know Examiner.com reported about Tonner Con? Check out Suzanna Smith's article here.

Bloggers: 
  • Collecting Fashion Dolls with Terri Gold did a great recap on the happenings at convention. I've linked to the first article, but there are others as well.
  • Dolls Behaving Badly: I had the pleasure to sit with Charlie Riley at our table, and we had fun! I even got to meet Martie, the superstar! Check out her convention coverage!
  • The Cami Kingdom has an article on the convention - I finally got to meet Miss Sheilah, and I have to say, it was just a pleasure!
Do you have a blog and convention coverage? Post it below!

Finally: Flickr. You can see my collection here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...