Monday, May 28, 2012

Animal Magnetism

Animal Magnetism by alington
Animal Magnetism, a photo by alington on Flickr.
From the Gentlemen Prefer Blondes Dinner, this is Animal Magnetism, Tonner's 16" Marilyn Monroe sculpt.

She is on a new Starlet body, which uses a Tyler Wentworth bust, and a curvy bottom, and high heel feet. She has rooted blonde hair, blue eyes, and an open mouth.

Her jewelry and her outfit is really nicely done in this piece--and I believe she was limited to 200 dolls. Her jacket is lined and closes in front with a rhinestone clip. Her black gown is also lined, and uses a black on black printed satin.

She wears black peep toe mules with bow detailing at the toe.

I wasn't at first sold on this sculpt--but the more I take her out an play with her, the more I can see her as Marilyn. I really love her!

See more photos on Flickr!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great photos of the Tonner Marilyn dolls. If you could only have one would you pick the Diamonds or Animal version?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both! I think the 22" has the best face, and I like the 16" for her body and versatiliy!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...