Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Special sale at Angelic Dreamz

Check out the great deals on Monster High and Barbie from Angelic Dreamz! Lots of great specials, including Silkstone Barbie, current 2012 Monster High dolls, and more, for some really great savings! Skull Shores Frankie Stein is available for just $5.99, and you can find some of the harder to find newer dolls here, as well, including Nefera De Nile ($14.99), Operetta ($15.99), and lots of others.

Additionally, you can save 60% off all remaining in stock Madame Alexander Dolls, 40% off Ashton Drake (including outfits and accessories for Delilah Noir), and 50% off Franklin Mint dolls and outfits.

Plus, any order of $150 or more gets free standard shipping within the continental US. (Go check out the JAMIEshow dolls--they are SO fabulous!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...