Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Flamingo

The Flamingo by alington
The Flamingo, a photo by alington on Flickr.
The souvenir doll from the Flights of Fancy Tonner Convention banquet, The Flamingo, uses the Cami sculpt on an Antoinette body. She's limited to 300 dolls, and she has blonde hair in a braided up-do and blue side-glancing eyes.

She is my very first Cami, and I could not have been more pleased to add this girl to my collection. Pink, glittering tulle, ribbons, feathers, and just a touch of pale blue on the underskirt make this off-the-shoulder gown a true princess dress.

Gold strappy heels, pink rhinestone stud earrings, and a feathered headpiece complete her look.

Check out more photos of her on Flickr.

4 comments:

  1. She sure is pretty! Make sure you have her in a cabinet that is Lily, Nico and Chanel proof! Those feathers are going to make those three lose what is left of their minds, m'dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chanel is already going bananas. Every time I open the cabinet and the feathers move a little, Chanel's whiskers perk up! I can foresee a kitty disaster, LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is exquisite! Congrats on your first Cami! I still remember what it was like seeing my first Cami more than two years ago--and beginning my Cami obsession! You know I love her--for sentimental reasons, she has to be my favorite. Enjoy this beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I thought you'd like her! :) She is very special.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...