Thursday, November 1, 2012

It's all in the details!

Deboxing Rogita by alington
Deboxing Rogita, a photo by alington on Flickr.
Oh my! So maybe I'm still a little in love with Alice in Wonderland--and Christmas has arrived a little early. (I had to peek, and unfortunately, dolls have a really hard time going back in the box. It's like putting toothpaste back in the tube!)

This is Rogita's hat--part of her Red Alice outfit created by DollHeart. From the cameo charm, to the beaded ribbon detail, to the chiffon roses on the top, I think it's perfect.

You can see Rogita (and the rest of her outfit) on my post over at BJDs for Beginners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...